The Surrey Business School is pleased to offer Women in Business Scholarship for 2018 entry covering up to 50 per of tuition fees.Surrey’s Women in Business Scholarship is open to female candidates who can demonstrate their contribution to business and evidence a drive to support other female candidates in future.
About the Provider: The University of Surrey is a public research university located in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
International students are eligible to apply
In order to be eligible for Women in Business Scholarship, applicants will need to:
- Have applied for the MBA programme
- Submitted all necessary documents for the assessment of their application (e.g. transcripts, CV, English language requirements, etc).
English Language Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted by the University as evidence that you meet our minimum level of competence in English:
- GCSE English Language grade C or Grade 4, or above
- Country equivalencies for GCSE English Language grade C/4 as defined on the Qualification Database
- iGCSE English as a First Language grade C, Second Language grade B, in all four elements
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 at either standard or higher level where the IB meets the normal, academic, entrance requirements
- AS Level in English Language or English Literature
- A level in English Language or English Literature
- European Baccalaureate English 6 (Language 1/2) or 7 (Language 3)
- Successful completion of a University of Surrey Pre-sessional English Language programme immediately preceding the main degree programme
- Pearsons Test of English – the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- IELTS (Academic) – the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- TOEFL (ibt)- the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
Women in Business Scholarship will cover up to 50 per cent of the total tuition fee.
Applicants will be automatically considered and, in order to be eligible for a scholarship.
Contact details: For enquiries regarding Women in Business Scholarship, please contact the MBA team at Surrey Business School.
For more information,please visit https://www.surrey.ac.uk/fees-and-funding\
Video: Why study Business at Surrey Business school?