Co-founded by the Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship in 1990, the Dallas 100 Entrepreneur Awards is an annual event that identifies and honors the 100 fastest-growing privately held companies in the Dallas area.
For 28 years, the Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at the SMU Cox School of Business and the Dallas 100 Entrepreneur Awards sponsors have celebrated the innovative spirit, determination and business savvy of area entrepreneurs.
The companies that qualify for the 2018 SMU Cox Dallas 100TM:
- Are independent, privately held corporations, proprietorships or partnerships (not subsidiaries or divisions of a parent company) as of May 1, 2018.
- Must have at least three-years history and not be a non-profit organization;
- Are headquartered in the Dallas Metroplex area;
- Had sales of more than $500,000, but less than $75 million in fiscal year 2015;
- Have a three-year sales history which reflects growth during the three-year sales period;
- Have a credit report and character satisfactory to the Dallas 100 , determined at the sole discretion of the Dallas 100 Entrepreneur awards, and
- Submit a complete application by July 15, 2018.
To be considered, APPLY NOW
See the previous winners
For further information,please visit https://www.smu.edu