Applications are open for Deloitte Foodforward Accelerator 2018. FoodForward is a global Foodtech accelerator that brings top Made in Italy corporates and best international innovators together to disrupt agrifood and retail sectors. The program, held in Milan, is powered by Deloitte and promoted by Corporate partners Amadori, Cereal Docks, Finiper Group along with leading investors such as Innogest and Digital Magics, Media & Community partner Seeds&Chips and Italian Institution Federalimentare.
Application deadline: July 29,2018
Deloitte Foodforward Accelerator 2018 is looking for the most promising FoodTech startups ready to rock the agrifood & retail industry, with a disruptive solution in one of the following areas:
• Circular economy :Sharing economy,Foodwaste and Sustainable packaging.
• Agritech : Precision farming, animal health,vertical and indoor farming and clean commodities
• Omnichannel : Customer engagement & smart packaging ,Digital experience and digital native brands.
• Alternative ingredients : Plant based proteins,invitro cell culture,novel and superfood.
• Quality and traceability: Food safety, plant quality and food quality
• Delivery revolution : Direct to consumer & meal kit,Digital restaurants and new delivery vehicles.
• Healthy lifestyle : Precision nutrition & coaching,meal replacement and supplements.
Corporate access: Unique opportunity to test and validate your product collaborating with industrial leading partners that oversee the whole foodchain. Speedup the go to market thanks to an hands-on and tailored mentorship approach by committed Partners
Deloitte expertise :Deloitte’s globally recognized consultancy approach and its worldwide network on your fingertips to boost your Startup
Italian and Milan ecosystem: Gain knowledge tapping in Made in Italy excellence. Accelerate your Startup in Milan, the city in Europe where tradition meets innovation
Smart money: Access to €20k in cash contribution and €50k in services, directly invested by our Partners, in exchange for 6% of your equity.
Network of investors: Up to €1Mln in follow-on investments already committed by our expert investors
Co-working and facilities: Run your business from a collaborative co-working space and test your product having access to corporate partners facilities.
The application form is hosted on F6S.com