Think you have an idea? Does your idea solve a clear problem/issue that affects
a large number of people in Africa? Does the idea improve on an existing process/solution or is it completely new? Does your solution leverage digital technology (web or mobile) for its execution? If yes,then Submit the idea for the Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge 2018.
The aim of this challenge is to mobilise the Diaspora community to build scalable business solutions to social challenges in Africa.
Application deadline: June 30,2018
The Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge is opened to African Diaspora
Areas of focus: Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge seeks business ideas that make an impact in these 3 critical sectors:
- Education:How might we harness the potential of technology to bridge the education gap and unlock the potential of the young people of Africa?
- Fintech: How might we connect the unserved & underserved population in Africa to affordable financial services using readily available technology?
- Energy : How might we use technology to effectively distribute clean and affordable energy to homes & industries across Africa?
Prototype funding: $15,000 per idea to fund prototype development
Business advisory: Provide insight in support of strategic planning & execution
Seed investment: On the path for up to $250,000 seed investment from Growth Capital
Market Access and network: Connect to strategic partners in African countries to support market entry processes
- The application form for Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge is only available to AFRICANS IN DIASPORA.
- Both groups and individuals are welcome to submit ideas.