The Clif Bar Family Foundation is seeking applications for its small grants program to support innovative small and mid-sized groups working to strengthen food system and communities, enhance public health, and safeguard environment and natural resources.
These small grants are awarded for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects.
Application deadline: October 1, 2018 at 11:59PM, EST.
- Clif Bar Family Foundation supports innovative small and mid-sized groups in USA.
Priority is given to applicants that:
Address funding priorities from a holistic perspective
- Protect Earth’s beauty and bounty.
- Create a robust, healthy food system.
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity.
- Reduce environmental health hazards.
- Build stronger communities.
Operate with clearly defined objectives and viable plans to achieve them.
Demonstrate strong community ties and operate at the community level.
Promote positive change through both the projects and their implementation process.
Areas not funded:
- State agencies
- Religious groups
- Seminar, media, or fundraising events (e.g., “Fun Runs”) that are not an integral part of a broader program
- Capital construction
- Endowment funds
- Deficit funding
- For national organizations with local chapters, they may fund either the national organization OR a local chapter located nearby their offices.
For more information,please visit http://clifbarfamilyfoundation.org/Grants-Programs/Small-Grants