Ashoka ChangemakerXchange summit 2018 in the Greece will bring together 25 top young changemakers across civil society, media, the corporate sector, government, and more. The aim of the summit is to build a cross-sectoral network of changemakers that work together to address societal issues in a collaborative manner.
Application deadline: June 18 2018 GMT
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from one of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen.
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Evoia, Greece as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However a modest participation fee of 100 EURO to cover part of the costs will be charged. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request in the application form)
For more information,please visit http://changemakerxchange.com/changemakers/
About ChangemakerXchange :ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at impact retreats in beautiful spaces around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas.